Thursday, January 19, 2012

good things come in small packages.....

This weekend I had the privilege to shoot this two week old little beauty.....she couldn't have been a more perfect little subject.  Quite the little photo shoot diva...... :)
I was introduced to her parents through a friend and I am so happy to know them!  This is the sweetest family and this new mom was so calm and beautiful and has embraced motherhood with such grace and ease.  And I'm pretty sure this sweet baby already has her daddy wrapped around her finger....of course!
:)
Enjoy the sweetness......I know I did!!























2 comments:

  1. YAY. Thank you so much for the BEAUTIFUL pictures and such kind words :) It was a privilege to have you come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures! She is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete